We are no longer accepting applications for The 2017 Atlanta Concours d’Elegance concours-level competition to be held on Sunday, October 1, 2017. Thank you for your interest, and we hope to see you at our 2018 event.
For questions, comments or concerns, please contact our Entrant Liaison, Bob Young at: email@example.com, or 404-353-0544
Entrants please note the following rules and regulations:
- No replicas, reproductions, recreations, clones or tribute vehicles will be accepted.
- Judging begins promptly at 9:00AM on the Chateau show field.
- Entrant or Designee must be present at the vehicle during the evaluation.
- Any photographs, “Build books” or other signage must be kept inside the automobile. Photographs and build books for motorcycles may be presented next to the entrant vehicle.
- All entrants must complete the entrant information, the vehicle placard information, and submit four photographs (front, side, ¾ and engine) in the upload photos section in the following application.
- All vehicles on the show field must have a fully charged 2.5 Lb UL approved fire extinguisher.