We are currently accepting applications for The 2017 Atlanta Concours d’Elegance concours-level competition to be held on Sunday, October 1, 2017.
For assistance in completing this application or questions regarding the the entrant process, please contact our Entrant Liaison, Craig Allen at: email@example.com, or 404-394-3068.
Entrants please note the following rules and regulations:
- No replicas, reproductions, recreations, clones or tribute cars will be accepted.
- Judging begins promptly at 9:00AM on the Chateau show field.
- Entrant or Designee must be present at the automobile during the evaluation.
- Any photographs, “Build books” or other signage must be kept inside the automobile.
- All entrants must complete the entrant information, the car placard information, and submit four photographs (front, side, ¾ and engine) in the upload photos section in the following application. Please keep the size of each photo submitted to one megabyte.
- All automobiles on the show field must have a fully charged 2.5 Lb UL approved fire extinguisher.